Trailer for sale 19 feet long by 6.5 feet wide

For Sale or Wanted, Garage Sales, Free-cycle or Trade. Your community bulletin board for Rides needed or car pool, etc.

Lost or found a pet? Please post it in our Pet Park forum above.
drmike

Post by drmike »

I'm selling a 2010, dual axel trailer with a 77" x 19' deck (including a 5.5' gradual dovetail), 8 rings for strapping plus a flare for longer ATVs which measures 58" x 99". The trailer is made with 4" channel steel with 8 additional cross-members beside the front and rear 4" channel irons, and DOT-C2 reflective tape.

All electrical works great! Overall width and length is 99" x 23'. Homemade drive over wheel wells with 12 stake pockets. Two 3500 lb electric brake axles with a Bearing Buddy on each hub make up the total weight load of 7000 lbs.

The wood decking was just retreated a few months ago and the strap rings were added about 1 year ago. The tires are ST225/75/R15 Goodyear Endurance with an E rating. Unfortunately, the tires need changing except the spare which is in perfect condition (never bolted on). It has a 44" tongue with a tool box, a 1 y.o. battery, a side crank tongue jack (which is welded on), a 2" coupler with a break away that was installed last year, 7-way plug, 3800 lb safety chains.

Everything works and is in good shape. Makes a good utility trailer as well. Needs tires. Spare tire, Electric brakes. Boards are in good shape. 7000 lb capacity. Nothing structural. New battery for the newer wiring harness. Easy loading for a loading car, motorcycle, ATV, side by side, or equipment. Also great for moving, utility, or work use. I'm selling it because I no longer have the ATV and it's 5' too long for a UTV.

If interested call/text George at 303-880-3800.

Return to “Free Classifieds: For Sale, For Free, Wanted and Barter, Garage Sales”