PH Balanced Topsoil for SALE: Pick Up or Delivery Today

Property listed for sale, lease or rooms to rent. Real estate financing, tips & trends. Home improvement tips and services.
Glenn Frydel

PH Balanced Topsoil for SALE: Pick Up or Delivery Today

Post by Glenn Frydel »

Attention: Evergreen, Genesee, Lakewood, Morrison & Conifer

PH BALANCED TOPSOIL to a 4.5 to 5 PH. A Topsoil PH of 4.5 to 5 is ideal for Green Houses, Flower Beds, Gardens & Lawns. For $25.00 Per Cubic Yard, I will load you with the PH Balanced Soil, you then haul it home. I can load you anytime. A typical 150/1500 type pickup truck can haul 1 1/2 Cu. Yds., that's about 3,000 pounds and would cost $37.50 C.O.D., no checks. Bigger pickup trucks can haul more. Call Glenn at (303) 204-5304 between 8am & 6pm any day.

My TOPSOIL is 100% TOPSOIL (Made by Nature) with no additives. For instance: no manure, mulch, bark, wood chips, compost, peat moss or sand. "NATURAL SOIL is the BEST" - Glenn

Delivery can also be arranged, there's a 4 cu. yd. Minimum delivery plus a delivery charge. C.O.D. no checks (303) 204-5304 - Call Glenn

The secret to any bountiful harvest is the correct balance of fertilizer and water. "Gardeners with the green thumb start by PH Balancing their SOIL." - Glenn, call me!

"My Topsoil is Hearty for any type of APPLICATION!"

Return to “Real Estate for Sale and Home Improvement”