Flower Girl handmade keepsakes delivers in Evergreen

Imaginative 3-Dimensional works in all mediums: sculptures, works in glass, pottery, metal, beadwork, weaving, jewelers, textiles, wearable art, etc.
Flower Girl

Flower Girl handmade keepsakes delivers in Evergreen

Post by Flower Girl »

Whimsical Pieces or Custom Made Just For You . . .

Handmade Paper Florals make an exquisite lasting keepsake . . .

About the Artist . . .

Stacy McFadden Henn

I first discovered paper cutting as part of my scrapbooking hobby, about 15 years ago. An avid scrapbooker,
I was featured in many scrapbook and paper craft magazines and won several contests featuring my paper cutting skills.
In 2005, I was honored to be chosen as a member of the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame
(yes, there really is a Scrapbook Hall of Fame!) where one of my winning entries dubbed me as the "Exacto Queen".

I don't do much scrapbooking these days but I've recently dusted off my exacto knife and rediscovered
my love of paper cutting. I enjoy cutting words and quotes, making fun paper sculptures and boxes,
and creating unique paper-pieced wall art. I have training in graphic design, package design and typography
and I often use these skills in my projects.

I am proud to offer a unique selection of handmade art, gifts and products. In this day of mass-produced goods,
we begin to lose appreciation for items made by hand with care and personal artistry.

Contact me to see how I can personalize a product for you.
I deliver in Evergreen for $5.00 and ship anywhere in the USA!
(303) 859 ~ 6778

Website
Email: stacy@paperpiecesbystacy.com
Cinnamongirl

Re: Flower Girl handmade keepsakes delivers in Evergreen

Post by Cinnamongirl »

Pretty. :)
Check a fact before it becomes a fact.
The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness. -- Annie Savoy

Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com Founder of http://www.285bound.com
Colorado Native.

Return to “Hand-Crafted Arts Showcase”