My Own Marketing 101 Effort

Help us buy local - Advertise your products & services here FREE, announce grand openings, events!
ZHawke

My Own Marketing 101 Effort

Post by ZHawke »

Marketing 101, I guess.....

Generally, I've been posting shares of a few finished items that are currently for sale here on Evergreen Bound with a tag to our Son's Facebook page to let people know those pieces are available at his store. This required some cogitating on my part because I also have a website with photos of the many projects I've already done. Truth is, there's really no way to gauge how many people are actually visiting the Dead Wood Renaissance website, and I needed a way to get the word out there that special orders for custom pieces is something I can do.

I decided, therefore, to share links to different categories of the functional art pieces I've already done in order to try and help people get a better idea of how their own needs might be met.

The first in this "series" of posts involves benches; all kinds of benches.

The bench shown on my website (first photo below) is very simple in design. The second photo shown below is not on the website yet because that project isn't done yet. Those two cottonwood logs are still "raw", and won't join the ranks of finished projects shown on the website, itself, until they're finished. In other words, these two cottonwood logs haven't told me yet what design, exactly, they'd like to become. There are an endless number of possible styles one's imagination can come up with.

ImageImage

Thanks,
DWR
"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein

Return to “Free Business Forum”