What Happened to Spring?

Discover the wealth of published authors and literary talent in our community! New releases, poetry & prose, readings and book signings. Visit often!
Lynn Brown

What Happened to Spring?

Post by Lynn Brown »

This is definitely the year of the winter that wasn't and the spring that isn't! Today is May 3, and it snowed all day. Now the fog in the backyard looks like a scene out of "The Hound of the Baskervilles." The snow is starting to come down again. Last night the weatherman said we could get 5 to 10 inches overnight and even more today. Now wait a minute; what happened to spring? We're probably due for a couple more good snows this month. I think for my next career I'll be a weatherman, or weatherwoman as the case may be. Of course, if I want to be totally PC, I would have to be a weather person. What other job can you have where you can where you can be wrong all the time and still keep your job? Continue reading at http://www.eclecticgrandma.com

If you would like to receive automatic notices of new blog postings and also get my not-quite-monthly newsletter, sign up on the right sign of the blog page. Thanks!
Josey

Re: What Happened to Spring?

Post by Josey »

I like our Rocky Mtn "spring".

It sure beats the gray, cloudy, rainy, drizzle entire month of April that some areas of the country get. (New England for example)!
An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Lynn Brown

Re: What Happened to Spring?

Post by Lynn Brown »

I agree with you 100%!!

Return to “Written Works ~ Local Authors”