EAPL's Lonely Hearts - Misty - no longer in need

Report a lost or found pet, share pet pics & videos. Animal rescue & adoption events, veterinary, pet care & training
EAPL

EAPL's Lonely Hearts - Misty - no longer in need

Post by EAPL »

Our sweet sweet Misty desperately needs a foster home.

She is a loving sweet girl to all humans BUT she prefers to be an only dog (at this time)
and we know she has a prey drive... so no kitties. Can you help us and be her foster home so we
can get her into her next surgery?

She just came out of her lumps and bumps surgery and she is healing. Now we need to get her stable to
get her ready for her ACL surgery.

Misty needs a home that can help a 50+ pound girl up/down stairs (if you have them) and if she has an episode
(not a seizure) but an episode. It is like if you or I got up too quickly from sitting. She needs help up. It could be
from the bullet in her head (unable to be removed or it is a symptom of syncope, like low blood pressure.)

Contact EAPL eaplevergreen@eapl.com if you can help us and be her medical foster home! Don't let a few little medical
issues stop you from getting to know this amazing sweet loving girl who only knows how to do a bootie wiggle! EAPL
covers all of her medical with our assigned vets.

She is such a love we cannot say enough about her amazing spirit.

Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504
EAPL

Re: EAPL's Misty Desperately Needs Foster Home Needs Surgery

Post by EAPL »

Good Morning Everyone, it is Monday and we are still searching for a foster home for sweet Misty.

Did I mention that she fancies herself a lap doggie? You do not need extra snuggle blankets, she will add the extra warmth for you in the colder days! Did I mention she gives the best kisses? Did I mention she just loves pets? Did I mention she is silly and goofy?

OK she does have a quirk or two --- she is not good with kitties and she prefers to be the princess for right now - she is not feeling too good because she is in some pain until we can get this surgery done! She is on pain meds!

EAPL (Evergreen Animal Protective League) will cover ALL of her vet care, her physical therapy, her food etc. We just need someone to give her love, and a safe home to recover in? Is that YOU?

Email me at eaplevergreen@eapl.com if you can help us by fostering this big sweet loving girl.
Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504

Return to “Pet Park - Lost & Found Pets, Etc.”