Republican Pork in Omnibus Bill is literally Stupefying

View local commentary and weigh in on hot topics and local issues. (Can get heated; all opinions are those of the posters & not necessarily those of 'evergreenbound.com' or 'communitiesbound.com.')
kizma buudi

Re: Republican Pork in Omnibus Bill is literally Stupefying

Post by kizma buudi »

Well, they do call themselves republicans but republicans hate all of them
I had my patience tested. I'm negative.
Guardian of Liberty

Post by Guardian of Liberty »

kizma buudi wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:30 am Well, they do call themselves republicans but republicans hate all of them
:lol: You, Boebert and Marjory Taylor Green are not republicans.. You're the bat shit crazy lunatic fringe and your numbers are dwindling- You just cost Republicans the mid terms.. Nobody likes losers, hasn't life taught you that?

viewtopic.php?t=20877
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.
Tarryall

Post by Tarryall »

At least some of the turncoat Republican senators who voted for this CR are retiring. Hopefully their replacements are more fiscally conservative.
Everybody Knows The Dice Are Loaded. Everybody Knows The Good Guys Lost.
Josey

Post by Josey »

Here is a link to a complete list of pork spending for Colorado. Looks like a lot of community development funds, I don't see the corporate welfare NN was squawking about?

"Included in the $1.7 trillion government funding bill, which Congress hopes to pass by the end of the week in order to avert a shutdown, is $178 million for Colorado projects.

All of Colorado’s Democratic members of Congress submitted requests for what’s called community project funding...
Sen. John Hickenlooper had more than 90 requests fulfilled. Sen. Michael Bennet had more than 80. U.S. Representatives were limited to 15 requests each, but Rep. Jason Crow saw all 15 of his honored. Reps. Diana DeGette and Joe Neguse each got 14 through, and outgoing Rep. Ed Perlmutter had 12 approved. 
"

https://www.cpr.org/2022/12/20/colorado ... ding-bill/
An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Tarryall

Post by Tarryall »

Everybody Knows The Dice Are Loaded. Everybody Knows The Good Guys Lost.

Return to “Soapbox”