New Pics * Mowgli Super Snuggler URGENT needs a foster

Report a lost or found pet, share pet pics & videos. Animal rescue & adoption events, veterinary, pet care & training
EAPL

New Pics * Mowgli Super Snuggler URGENT needs a foster

Post by EAPL »

His time at the emergency boarding hospital is running out - PLEASE help us find a foster home!

Single and a snuggler! Likes long walks in the forest, car rides, seeking a caretaker!

OK, now that I have your attention!

I am gorgeous, I am a labby mix (OK. I might have a little bully in me.) I love to snuggle with you or be with you.
PLEASE let me be a bed snuggler too! I LOVE that part of the day! PLEASE no crate for me. Let me be with you!

I do need proper intros and I can be with other dogs BUT let's not leave out the high-value treats/toys and make us decide
who gets them until we all know each other.

The bestest part about caring for me is that I can be with you for a longer period of time, as sadly no one took care of
me previously and I was bitten by a nasty mosquito. YEPPERS, I have heartworm! BUT EAPL can walk you through it
and make it sound much less scary, as they have cured many, many dogs before me with heartworm and they tell me they
can get treatment for me too, so I can have a normal life!

So won't you PLEASE contact EAPL and tell them I can come over and be your snuggle buddy?
Sadly, I had to move from my current foster home in CO over the holiday weekend as it is just not a good snuggle relationship. I do not like the crate when they do need to crate me! I will break out! I just want to be able to hang out and be with you or wait for you! I am currently in a boarding hospital BUT my time ends on 1/4/2023 so I need a new foster to go to, can you help EAPL find me a new dig?

Email eaplevergreen@eapl.com EAPL if you can help us and foster this great guy!

Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504
EAPL

Re: New Pics * Mowgli Super Snuggler URGENT needs a foster

Post by EAPL »

Still, searching for a companion to snuggle with? Is anyone out there considering fostering this great guy?

Email eaplevergreen@eapl.com or send me a PM and I can tell you all about him!

I also have a foster that is heartworm positive so we can foster our doggies together and get them both well and into forever homes!

EAPL cannot start his Immiticide injections until we get him safely into a foster home - PLEASE share his PLEA!

Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504

Return to “Pet Park - Lost & Found Pets, Etc.”