Transsexuals?

View local commentary and weigh in on hot topics and local issues. (Can get heated; all opinions are those of the posters & not necessarily those of 'evergreenbound.com' or 'communitiesbound.com.')
Tarryall

Transsexuals?

Post by Tarryall »

Does this tweet make them sound insane? Using feminine products when they don't really need them?
Everybody Knows The Dice Are Loaded. Everybody Knows The Good Guys Lost.
Guardian of Liberty

Re: Transsexuals?

Post by Guardian of Liberty »

:lol: Biden couldn't care less about your made up transsexual' "issue"- He's just not going to officially make some Americans citizens second class citizens because you are afraid of them..

There was a time when society stopped letting Christians burn witches at the stake- A tipping point was reached and that practice came to an end, society evolved past that kind of insanity... and as much as you medieval book burners to fight it, civilization has reached a point to where we accept these people as equals, like the constitution directs us to.. That's all they want, It's not much to ask, so don't act like that .003% is taking over the world.. The only thing they have taken over is TV commercials.. And thats corporate America, not democrats

See ya in 2024!
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.

Return to “Soapbox”