Happy Independence Day Weekend!

Catch the local buzz - Breaking news topics and photos, webcams.
New to the area? Local questions and more . . . Tour site features on our Guest Page
Local Phone Directory | Webcams
Tarryall

Happy Independence Day Weekend!

Post by Tarryall »

Hope everyone has a great time. :drunk:
Everybody Knows The Dice Are Loaded. Everybody Knows The Good Guys Lost.
Josey

Re: Happy Independence Day Weekend!

Post by Josey »

yahooooooo! :party

:fireworks4: :fireworks3:
An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Tarryall

Post by Tarryall »

Josey

Post by Josey »

Drone light shows are apparently the new thing.

This one in Texas was actually pretty cool looking though-

An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Guardian of Liberty

Post by Guardian of Liberty »

I just couldn't stomach people who celebrate a seditionist charged with espionage also celebrating independence day-
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.
Tarryall

Post by Tarryall »

Guardian of Liberty wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:58 pm I just couldn't stomach people who celebrate a seditionist charged with espionage also celebrating independence day-
LOL. America was literally created by Founding Fathers who overthrew the colonial governments Britain created. :tongue: You can tell who spent their history class doing meth in the parking lot. :Whistle We are a nation of rebellious a-holes! Even popular President Washington had to put down a Whiskey Rebellion while in office.

VL thinks America was created by an orderly group?
Guardian of Liberty

Post by Guardian of Liberty »

Tarryall wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:02 am
Guardian of Liberty wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:58 pm I just couldn't stomach people who celebrate a seditionist charged with espionage also celebrating independence day-
LOL. America was literally created by Founding Fathers who overthrew the colonial governments Britain created. :tongue: You can tell who spent their history class doing meth in the parking lot. :Whistle We are a nation of rebellious a-holes! Even popular President Washington had to put down a Whiskey Rebellion while in office.

VL thinks America was created by an orderly group?
:Hysterical: rofllol You sir are a very very special kind of stupid- Jan 6 was the opposite of 1776! What kind of retard doesn't understand that? In 1776 the people who went on to form a democracy didn't do it at the urging of one head of state, one man. The entire point of 1776 was to let PEOPLE decide who would rule them where the point of Jan 6th was to substitute the will of the PEOPLE with the will of the mob. It was an effort to subvert and overturn our democratic process.

One was to create a democratic process and one was to dismantle it... One was to empower people and the other was to take it away

Big difference, genius

:doh: I swear, you can't make this kind of stupidity up :lol:
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.
Tarryall

Post by Tarryall »

We will have to agree to disagree.

Return to “The Lake House”