Have you met MoMo? He would love to MEET YOU!

Report a lost or found pet, share pet pics & videos. Animal rescue & adoption events, veterinary, pet care & training
EAPL

Have you met MoMo? He would love to MEET YOU!

Post by EAPL »

MoMo has been with EAPL for almost a year and he would love a forever home - why does no one pick him?

He is a dream to take in the car.
He loves to go on walks, hikes, running!
He loves to chill at home and snuggle and lay in the sun while you work in the yard.
He is handsome.
He can peek in the fridge and help you pick out breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Our foster that takes him for walks BRAGS about him!

Mo Mo is about 5 years old and believed to be an American Pit Bull Terrier mix. He loves car rides, hiking, running, and going for long walks. He is learning more tricks every day and trying to get the gist of catch and fetch. He prefers a 6 ft. fenced yard as he loves being outside and sunbathing. He loves to cuddle, loves teenagers, and is always working on manners. Note from his volunteer walker... Big Moe is fantastic in the car, calm, and cool, and lays down most of the ride. He gave me kisses when we loaded up. so darn good. Easy to load up and unload. Had a great walk once he burned off a bit of energy. He is listening well. Plenty of crazy in the park (zoomies all around). Kids, Dogs, Rabbits. He did great. A bit of pulling but nothing more than any dog I have had. We worked on sitting, not pulling....he did not growl or look puffed up when seeing other dogs. MoMo was so good Saturday with my brother, niece, and my great nephew, who is 6yrs. He had no interest in squirrels or rabbits or when my nephew went by him on his scooter. Big Moe was so happy. He allowed everyone to pet and love on him with no issues. If I could walk him daily he would be a rock star. We are suggesting, No cats, small dogs, (he has shown a prey drive), or wee little kiddos for him (he can knock them down) unless you can closely monitor him and get to know him. Put in an application at http://www.eapl.com

Image Image

Image Image

Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504

Return to “Pet Park - Lost & Found Pets, Etc.”