Shohei Ohtani Gets 700 Million Deferred Deal

Bronco and Av fans unite! Hang out & talk sports, open 24/7!
Josey

Re: Shohei Ohtani Gets 700 Million Deferred Deal

Post by Josey »

I guess I should go a little easier on you, since you just got back here your debating skills seem a little bit rusty.

And sports is your one usually somewhat slightly "informed" topic, I suggest you stay away from politics for awhile though, until you get your act back together?
An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Guardian of Liberty

Post by Guardian of Liberty »

I think I'm in pretty good shape- Been playing 36 holes a day with the Summerlin Gang, and when they let me, I walk the course.. Its just 14 miles
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.
Josey

Post by Josey »

LA LA land lol... "I've made a huge mistake," said Ohtani through an interpreter. "These people, they are things out of waking nightmares. Am I in hell? I just wanted to play baseball"

An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Guardian of Liberty

Meanwhile Colorado (where you live) is considered a ultra woke freak show-and its unfunny/stupid because he was playing for the LA Angels for the last few years.. :rolleyes:

Look in the mirror, boys, or whatever you millennials are identifying as today- People in Alabama are calling you freaks and fairy's
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.
Josey

Post by Josey »

"...you Millennials"???

HA!

I am at least 5 years older than you probably, so STFU and learn to respect your elders sonny boy!
Guardian of Liberty

Josey wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:44 am "...you Millennials"???

HA!

I am at least 5 years older than you probably, so STFU and learn to respect your elders sonny boy!
And you're still working?

ok, boomer

Return to “Sports Page”