I got Sunburned yesterday, Blizzard tomorrow

View local commentary and weigh in on hot topics and local issues. (Can get heated; all opinions are those of the posters & not necessarily those of 'evergreenbound.com' or 'communitiesbound.com.')
Guardian of Liberty

I got Sunburned yesterday, Blizzard tomorrow

Post by Guardian of Liberty »

Summer changes to winter overnight- Stock up friends, this one two punch is gonna be deadly
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.
Josey

Re: I got Sunburned yesterday, Blizzard tomorrow

Post by Josey »

Rain and some sloppy wet melting snow. Good for this time of year. :sunrain: :umbrella:
An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Guardian of Liberty

Josey wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 am Rain and some sloppy wet melting snow. Good for this time of year.
I'm supposed to get a foot of snow- Goodbye tulips
I am a free man living on the margins, I invest prudently to maintain sole custody over my solvent and sovereign self.
Josey

Post by Josey »

Put a big box over them, I did that one year and it worked great.
An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. -EVAN ESAR
Guardian of Liberty

Oh wow- That's a lot of work. I usually pay people to do stuff like that. There's a few bums on Nextdoor that will do anything for $100. I just replaced all my windows for 58K... I jewed him down to 52k by using cash. They're beautiful.. All Pella's best window systems
Josey

Post by Josey »

Guardian of Liberty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:56 am Summer changes to winter overnight- Stock up friends, this one two punch is gonna be deadly
We are taking the first rain drops here... Batten down the hatches, finish building the ARK, its raining in April!

I think I just heard a rumble of thunder too. :VeryScared:
Guardian of Liberty

Josey wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:50 pm
Guardian of Liberty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:56 am Summer changes to winter overnight- Stock up friends, this one two punch is gonna be deadly
We are taking the first rain drops here... Batten down the hatches, finish building the ARK, its raining in April!

I think I just heard a rumble of thunder too. :VeryScared:
Sun, rain, snow, sleet......what does it matter where you live? It's all so depressing

Tarryall

Post by Tarryall »

Monster tornadoes in Nebraska and Iowa!
Everybody Knows The Dice Are Loaded. Everybody Knows The Good Guys Lost.
Josey

Post by Josey »

Did you survive Hucklebarry?
Tarryall

Post by Tarryall »

It wasn't deadly. Just your normal Spring in the Rockies.
Everybody Knows The Dice Are Loaded. Everybody Knows The Good Guys Lost.

Return to “Soapbox”