Meet Jennifer Trinco

Tupper’s Team at RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen specializes in selling homes and land in the Evergreen, Conifer, Morrison, Golden, Genesee & Lookout Mountain areas. Website l Facebook l (303) 670-6358
Jennifer Trinco

Meet Jennifer Trinco

Post by Jennifer Trinco »

Meet Jennifer Trinco

Jennifer Trinco
Jennifer@TuppersTeam.com
(303) 670-6377

Hometown: Englewood, CO
Resident of Evergreen since 1996
Realtor since 1997
Background: customer service with a local title insurance company and Closing Coordinator for Tupper’s Team.

Family: Married to my wonderful husband Tom since 1999. We have a beautiful little daughter, Josephine.
Community: served as Board of Directors for the Evergreen/Conifer Association of Realtors, proud supporter of Children’s Miracle Network, Jeffco Sheriff Adopt a Bear Program, and Komen Race for the Cure.
Loves: making new friends, my family, extensive travel, and working out
Awards: GRI, ABR, CRS, CMAS, RE/MAX Platinum, RE/MAX Hall of Fame

I am a proud Colorado native, there is no place else I’d rather live! I started in real estate in 1989 as an escrow officer with a local title insurance company and then as Tupper’s Closing Coordinator, so I’ve seen it from the inside out. I saw the difference between mediocre service and sterling service and I ached to have direct contact with clients so I could provide the latter. I love helping nice people find the homes of their dreams and, in the process, making new friends and neighbors. Honored by the clients who come back and refer their friends to me, I know that I’m doing my job correctly if I make the transaction look easy and smooth.

Client comments about Jennifer Trinco:
http://www.tuppersteam.com/about-tupper ... -comments/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.DiscoverEvergreen.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jennifer Trinco
Broker Associate, Tupper's Team
GRI, ABR, CRS, CMAS
RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen
30480 Stagecoach Blvd
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 670-6377 direct
(303) 670-9941 fax

Return to “Meet Tupper's Team”