Meet Matt Bachus

Tupper’s Team at RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen specializes in selling homes and land in the Evergreen, Conifer, Morrison, Golden, Genesee & Lookout Mountain areas. Website l Facebook l (303) 670-6358
Matt Bachus

Meet Matt Bachus

Post by Matt Bachus »

Meet Matt Bachus

Matt Bachus
Matt@TuppersTeam.com
(303) 670-6383

Hometown: Bettendorf, IA
College: Principia College
Moved to Evergreen in 1992
Real Estate since 1997.

Family: Married to the love of my life and Evergreen native, Jennai, and proud father of two adorable little girls.

Hobbies: Playing music, staying in shape, acting in regional/national television commercials and community theater.

Awards: CRS, CNE, CMAS, e-Pro, GRI, RE/MAX Platinum Club, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award

I’m from the Midwest where a strong work ethic was important and, just like in Colorado, the people are down to earth and friendly. The scenery, weather and recreation are a whole lot better here though! Dedication to every detail is what you can expect from me. What I most enjoy about real estate is meeting and helping people- taking away the worry by attending to the many details so the process is stress-free. I also believe everyone is a VIP- I’ll “roll out the red carpet” for each and every client whether they are buying or selling a multi-million dollar estate or their very first home. A positive attitude and the commitment to work until the job is done help me to have more fun and exceed the expectations of my clients. And while I’m always plugged into the latest technology, nothing beats a personal meeting and solid handshake.

Client comments about Matt Bachus:
http://www.tuppersteam.com/about-tupper ... -comments/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.DiscoverEvergreen.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Matt Bachus
Broker Associate, Tupper's Team
CRS, CMAS, CNE, GRI, ePRO
RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen
30480 Stagecoach Blvd
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 670-6383 direct
(303) 670-9941 fax
Proud supporter of The Children's Miracle Network

Return to “Meet Tupper's Team”